Who this book is for:
Anyone who wants to build habits that will last a lifetime
What the book is about:
- This book is about knowing exactly what to say, when to say it, and how to make it count.
How long of a Read:
- Short Read (3-4 hours)
- Great examples of what to say and how to say it..
- Why you say what you say
- How these words help you exert influence and create Impact
What Could Be Better:
- Some of the techniques may be a bit too “salesy” for some.
- How to Speak Effectively Anywhere: Real and Proven Ways to Develop Effective Communication Skills and Win Your Audience by Emma Floyd
- Words that Sell by Richard Bayan